Employer/Job Location: JPS Health Network – Fort Worth (TX)
Facility: JPS Hospital
We are currently looking for an Executive Chef to lead our culinary team which support our growing retail, catering, and patient food production areas. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, hands on leader that is focused on supporting the daily operations of our main production kitchen and a satellite location. This position is responsible for the following:
- Provides leadership, support and guidance through team while ensuring food quality, food safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met daily.
- Recognized as the technical culinary expert, teacher and trainer for our kitchen staff, customers, and communities we serve.
- Ensures profitability, while meeting budgetary goals through cost-effective resource allocation.
- Develop recipes, plans menus, manage food costs, minimizes waste, inventory/storeroom management and ensures proper production forecasting standards.
- Manages employee selection, development, coaches team for success, and promotes team-based work environment.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude, encourages open communication and ability to foster positive employee relationships while increasing engagement.
- Has the desire to create and be a part of ‘world class’ food service operation.
Must have solid leadership ability and a proven track record as an Executive Chef. Associate Degree in Culinary Arts and 3- 5 years prior leadership experience in healthcare or hospitality industry is required. Culinary certification preferred.
If you are a professional chef seeking a new position with a dynamic organization and a terrific quality of life, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity. Competitive compensation package. Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive medical and dental benefits, a pension plan, retirement 403b plan, and many other employee benefits.