DM&A provides everything a facility needs to successfully transition from a food or EVS contractor to self-managed Food Service or Environmental Services.
DM&A Can Provide:
- An onsite transition coordinator (90 to 120 days)
- New customized policies and procedures
- New menus and recipes
- Assistance in hiring a new management team
- Temporary management personnel
- Any and all support
- The transition should be managed by a firm that has the manpower, tools, systems, and experience to facilitate a smooth transition.
- DM&A can provide all of this, plus guide the hospital to “Best of Class” in all areas at the same time.
- DM&A always generates success. Ask our clients!
Oklahoma University Hospital decided that we could no longer afford to have contractors manage our food service and environmental services. It was costing us a significant amount annually for a contracted vendor to manage this service.
However, we were very concerned about transitioning from “Contract to Self-Op.” How co