New York, New York
Administrative Director, Clinical Nutrition?
Responsible for the leadership and administration of inpatient Clinical Nutrition Services and associated specialty clinics, the Dietetic Internship Program, and the departmental interface with the adult/pediatric clinical research centers at New York Weill Cornell Medical Center and Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center with oversight responsibility for the Allen Pavilion, the Westchester Behavioral Health Center, Lower Manhattan and Lawrence hospitals. In addition, this position will oversee the Regional Hospitals and all new acquisitions and is the leader for the entire system on Malnutrition programs.
- Experience as a faculty member of a Dietetic Internship
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree granted by a U.S. regionally accredited college or university or foreign equivalent and completion of a Commission on Accreditation of Dietetic Education (CADE) accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Master’s Degree in Food and Nutrition or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Completion of a CADE accredited/approved Supervised Practice Program in Dietetics
- Current registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and certification by the State of New York as a Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years of progressive work experience in Clinical Dietetics required including a minimum of 5 (five) years of management experience with progressive increases in responsibilities
- Knowledge of Business Management, Human Resources, Medical Nutrition Therapy, Adult Education, Food Production, and Research Principles