1. Responsible for overseeing all functions of Nutritional Service that includes Clinical, Patient Services,
Retail and Catering Operations.
2. Maintains a safe work environment for all associates; food & equipment safety.
3. Collaborates with Administration to establish expectations, plans, priorities, budgets and regulatory
4. Ensures education of and compliance with policies and procedures and department goals and
objectives for employees.
5. Fosters performance improvement and employee engagement.
Bachelors Degree in Hospitality, culinary or healthcare related field
NIMS training within (6) months
Registered Dietitian by the State of Texas
Serve Safe Certification with in 90 days of hire
Minimum of 7 years Managerial or Director-level experience in healthcare related food service field