The main focus of this training is the hands on nutrition focused physical assessment training (NFPA) for the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). Other areas of education related to caring for malnutrition include but are not limited to:
- Screening, assessment, and intervention for the patient with malnutrition
- Documentation and Coding of Malnutrition
- Best strategies in communication with providers / physicians
- Documentation in the EMR
- Data, what to collect
- Quality Improvement and Outcomes
Four (4) hours of education in the morning and four (4) hours in the afternoon, a break for lunch and a fun, interactive, and valuable experience for the participants.
- $250 for the full day of training
- 8 CPEU’s
- Snacks and Lunch included
- NFPA / Malnutrition Pocket Guide.
We are experts in this area and have worked with over 40 hospitals including 6 health systems over the past 8 years.
The RDN will be more confident in performing the NFPA and be able to take all they learned back to their facility and begin utilizing their skills right away.
Mark your calendars and
sign up today!
Join your fellow RDN’s and the expert team of dietitians with the DM&A Nutrition Division for a day of training you won’t forget!
Caring for Malnutrition: The tools you need to make a difference and provide best practice care!
Whether you’ve had some training in the past or you are new to the NFPA and Caring for Malnutrition. This day is for you!
MICHELLE MATHURA, RD, LRD, CDE
Director, Nutrition Division
AUBREY RIEDEL, RDN, LD