Offsite Telenutrition Support for Patient Care
DM&A Nutrition Division provides offsite patient care with bedside video conferencing technology.
Who? Critical Access, Behavior Health, and Acute Care Hospitals
What? Providing RDN services for the following related to patient care:
- Nutrition Screening
- Nutrition Assessment
(Nutrition Focused Physical Assessment (NFPA) to be performed onsite)
- Nutrition Intervention
- Nutrition Care Plan
- Daily and Weekly Patient Team Meetings
Please note: All services listed are completed remotely. This may include emails, phone calls, webinars, and/or live video interaction. Onsite support may also be provided or requested by DM&A or the customer. The facility must have the capability to provide HIPAA-compliant bedside video-conferencing technology to be used by DM&A.
Offsite Co-sign Support for Nutrition Care
DM&A Nutrition Division provides offsite support to assist clinical nutrition managers and their teams in the patient care setting.
DM&A Offsite Support – Review, coaching, and co-signing patient electronic health records (EHR) for dietitians eligible to take the RDN (Registered Dietitian Nutritionist) exam!
- RDN expert review of clinical nutrition and / or outpatient patient care assessment electronic chart notes
- RDN co-signature of clinical nutrition and / or outpatient patient care assessment electronic chart notes
- Coaching to the dietitian eligible to take the RDN exam and their team members on best practice patient care
- Follow up with dietitian eligible to take the RDN exam on chart review